KANSAS BOWLING'S 16MM PREHISTORIC EPIC NOW AVAILABLE ON TROMATIC BLU-RAY!
Four years ago I interviewed a teenage girl who wanted to make her own movie. With an amazing knowledge of the Horror genre and a "can do" spirit, young Kansas Bowling did the impossible and shot her first film, B.C. BUTCHER, in 16mm and got it distributed! Congrats Kansas!
Now, let's take a closer look at this release!
Synopsis: When a tribe of cavewomen imparts cruel justice on one of their own, their fate takes a turn for the worst. After discovering and falling in love with the corpse sacrificed by the girl-gang, a lone wandering giant of pre-historic mythos is inspired to homicide.
Consequently the cavewomen are menaced by the heartbroken and bloodthirsty cave-brute with a grudge, and the prophetess among them is ignored when she predicts the tragic outcome. “BC Butcher” is hailed as the first pre-historic slasher film to ever be made. Shot on brilliant 16mm film, the movie features actor Kato Kaelin, a cameo from Rodney Bingenheimer of KROQ Radio, and a performance by Southern California rock group “The Ugly Kids!"
Not Rated | Color | 51 minutes | Region A(?)
Video - N/A
Audio - N/A
- Intro by Lloyd Kaufman (president of Troma Entertainment and creator of The Toxic Avenger).
- Cavegirl Commentary (with director Kansas Bowling and Lloyd Kaufman
- Lloyd Kaufman's tell-all interview with director Kansas Bowling.
- Pre-historic first scene.
- B.C. Butcher goes apesh*t in Hollywood!
- 2 music videos directed by Kansas Bowling!
- Theatrical trailer
- Troma Now! Xtreme Edition
- Radiation March
- Tromatic trailers