"C.H.U.D. LIVES: A TRIBUTE ANTHOLOGY" OFFERS UP A COLLECTION OF TALES THAT TAKE PLACE WITHIN THE UNIVERSE OF THE 1984 CULT CLASSIC! ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY ON APRIL 27TH!
This can't be a coincidence Vault Dwellers! A mere day before C.H.U.D. (and its "sequel") play at this year's Salt City Horror Fest, a book featuring new stories set within the C.H.U.D. movie universe is set to be released! As an avid fan of the film (which features flesh-eating, radioactive monster-hobos and TWO actors from the original HOME ALONE movies), this is definitely an unexpected treat!
ABOUT THE BOOK:
C.H.U.D. is a genre defying, cult classic film featuring monsters living in the sewers below New York. The stories in C.H.U.D. Lives! expand the world created by the film and add depth to the C.H.U.D. universe like never before. From stories of apocalyptic horror and all out monster action, to tales of underground parties interrupted by uninvited guests and evening strolls that end in death, this anthology will leave you both smiling and breathless.
Relive the fear as these original stories take you beyond the movie to events that occurred before, during, and after the scenes we remember so well.
C.H.U.D. Lives! was compiled by Eric S. Brown and features an introduction by David Drake, and dedicated in loving memory to producer Andrew Bonime. The book includes C.H.U.D.-related stories by Jonathan Maberry, Tim Waggoner, JG Faherty, Mort Castle, Michael H. Hanson, Martin Powell, Ben Fisher, Jason White, Chad Lutzke, Ross Baxter, Philip C Perron, David Bernstein, Nick Cato, Alex Laybourne, Christopher Fulbright, Angeline Hawkes, David Robbins, Robert Waters, Greg Mitchell, Ryan C. Thomas, and Eugene Johnson.
C.H.U.D. Lives! also features in-depth interviews with Andrew Bonime (producer) and Parnell Hall (screenwriter), as well as never before seen behind-the-scenes photos from the classic 80s horror film.
- Introduction by David Drake.
- Interview with the late Andrew Bonime.
- Dog Walker by Robert E Waters
- The Dwellers by Nick Cato
- The City Will Eat You Alive by Ryan C. Thomas
- Date Night by David Robbins
- Strange Gods by Christopher Fulbright and Angeline Hawkes
- Lost and Found by Greg Mitchell
- They Are C.H.U.D. by Alex Laybourne
- C.H.A.D. by Michael H. Hanson
- Samsa’s Party by Ben Fisher
- The Way to a Man’s Heart by Tim Waggoner
- Dweller Messiah by Jason White
- That’s Entertainment! by Mort Castle
- Toxic Disposal by David Bernstein
- Monstrous Me by Martin Powell
- Step Ate by Chad Lutzke
- Zero Hour by JG Faherty
- The Deuce by Philip C. Perron
- All at Sea by Ross Baxter
- You Will Never Leave Harlan Alive by Jonathan Maberry and Eugene Johnson
- Interview with Parnell Hall (screenwriter) by Eric S Brown.
Post a Comment