CULT FAVORITE "NINJA III: THE DOMINATION" GETS A NEW LEASE ON LIFE WITH A 4K TRANSFER AND NEW EXTRAS IN SCREAM FACTORY'S LATEST DOUBLE-DIP!
One of the most challenging aspects of being a film collector is deciding whether or not to upgrade when a new edition comes out. I often manage to fight the urge to purchase yet another copy of a film I already own and have watched multiple times, but this is one of those releases that give me pause and causes an internal struggle between my adult self and my inner man-child. Boasting new artwork, new extras, and (amazingly) an all new 4K transfer... I am definitely close to re-adding this title to my collection!
Synopsis: ONLY A NINJA CAN KILL A NINJA! Aerobic instructor Christie Ryder (Lucinda Dickey - BREAKIN', BREAKIN' 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO) becomes possessed by the spirit of an evil ninja when she comes to his aid after he was shot down. Dominated by the killer's vicious and relentless rage, she sets out to brutally attack his enemies.
Her boyfriend, confused by Christie's changing personality and afraid that he might be her next victim, enlists the help of Yamada (Shô Kosugi - ENTER THE NINJA, REVENGE OF THE NINJA). In a life-threatening exorcism and ultimate fight to the death, Yamada proves that he is Christie's only chance for survival.
Rated R | Color | 92 minutes | Region A
Video - 1080p Widescreen (1.85:1)
Audio - ?
- NEW! 4K Remaster struck from the original film elements!
- NEW! Interview With Actress Lucinda Dickey!
- NEW! Interview With Actor Jordan Bennett!
- NEW! Interview With Producer And Stuntman Alan Amiel!
- NEW! Audio Interviews With Production Designer Elliot Ellentuck And Co-Composer Misha Segal Featuring Isolated Tracks From The Original Score!
- Theatrical Trailer (In HD) With Optional Trailers From Hell Commentary With Screenwriter Josh Olson
- Audio Commentary By Director Sam Firstenberg And Stunt Coordinator Steve Lambert
Post a Comment